Welcome to Business School with Sharran Srivatsaa! Sharran is a CEO, entrepreneur, and keynote speaker. What’s the one thing Sharran wishes he would have done sooner when starting his career? Found mentorship. In the first episode of Business School, Sharran breaks down his 10 step blueprint for finding a mentor and explains exactly why having someone in your corner is so valuable. You’ll learn the secrets of finding the perfect person to help you succeed. No fluff, no gimmicks, just a solid roadmap you can start using today.
“A lot of the work of getting a mentor seems all on you. When you do that, you make the mentor relationship deeply frictionless and amazingly impactful.”
In This Episode:
– Sharran’s 10-step blueprint for finding a mentor
– What do you need to do before you find a mentor?
– How to figure out your actual desired result
– What “99% selfless, 1% selfish” means
– The secret to being an “action-taker”
– And much more…