Meet Sharran Srivatsaa
Sharran Srivatsaa is a 4x Inc. 500 Entrepreneur with 6 exits in the last 19 years.
Most recently, Sharran grew Teles Properties by 10x in 5 years to $3.4 Billion in sales and eventually sold the business to Douglas Elliman. Sharran is a former Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse banker, a sought after keynote speaker, and angel investor. In addition to mentoring CEOs in his ultra-exclusive Legends Program, Sharran also hosts the top-rated podcast “Business School” and is the creator of the wildly-popular 5am Club call for Entrepreneurs.
- 4x Inc. 500 Entrepreneur
- 6 exits in the last 19 years across industries
- Grew Teles Properties by 10x in 5 years and led its acquisition to Douglas Elliman
- Partner, Investor and Board member at numerous companies including mortgage services, escrow services, and real estate development and investment companies
- Wall Street Banker at Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse
- Silicon Valley startup entrepreneur, engineer and product manager
- Worked around the world at Four Seasons, Ritz Carltons, and Jumeriah in the Caribbean, Dubai, and Maui.
- Featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, CNBC, WSJ, Bloomberg, SUCCESS, Inman News and more
- Principal at Srilo Ventures, angel investor and advisor to numerous companies
- Member of YPO (Young President’s Organization) and Genius Network (the #1 Marketing Mastermind group in the world)
- Founder of the wildly popular 5am Club for Entrepreneurs with over 6,000 active members
- Bachelors in Computer Science from Luther College, MBA with Honors from Vanderbilt