Now more than ever, getting a grip on your finances is crucial to your peace of mind. Many seek out a financial advisor for help, but what if the advisor works in a system that incentivizes less advice, more fees, and ultimately more people feeling lost? To challenge this model, Eric Simonson founded Abundo Wealth, a financial planning company that charges only a flat fee to offer unlimited advice and resources to individuals and businesses. On this episode, Sharran and Eric discuss the smart way to tackle your debt, what to consider when browsing life insurance, the $10,000 question about cars, and the concrete steps to help you take control of your life.
“It’s life-changing for people to feel less stressed and more empowerment around money.”
– Eric Simonson
In This Episode:
– What the most common finance questions REVEAL about people
– A WINNING formula for your finances
– Why you SHOULDN’T pay off your mortgage immediately
– How to feel EMPOWERED about money
– An affordable, no-stress approach to life insurance
– Should you buy or lease your car?
– What parents can do RIGHT NOW for their children
– How to push through anxiety and take CONTROL of debt
Connect with Eric:
Connect with Sharran: