Financial freedom is a goal for most people. But what does it really mean, and how does one get there? What if you can control your finances instead of being controlled by them? How would you live your life if money was not an issue? In today’s episode, listen and learn from Sharran’s guests, Russ Morgan and Joey Mure, hosts of Wealth Without Wall Street Podcast, where they share financial insight and tools to achieve financial freedom. You don’t have to wait until you’re in your 60’s or 70’s before you live your dreams. The choice is yours. Find out how you can live your ideal life right now by taking notes from financial experts who are happy to share what they know with people who are willing to take action.
“Financial freedom is obtainable while you still have a life to live.”
– Joey Mure
This is a special two-part series
- Part 1: Financial Freedom – Is it really possible?
- Part 2: Financial Freedom – Becoming your own banker
In This Episode:
– Is financial freedom within your reach?
– What’s your magic number?
– The simple formula to achieve financial freedom
– The “Big Goal, No Plan” syndrome
– Lesson from “The Richest Man in Babylon”
– What retirement looks like for most people
– Put your money where you can control it
– What financial freedom looks like
– How to have the freedom of choice
Connect with Russ and Joey:
Connect with Sharran: