For Special Bonuses:
- Buy the book Strike 3 on Amazon
- Forward your receipt to email@example.com
- Forward your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put subject line “Strike 3”
We will send you a few cool bonuses that Sharran and Josh put together for you!
“What do you do when everything you thought you were created for ends?” This and more is answered in Strike 3, written by today’s guest, Josh Kalinowski; author, speaker, coach, and former professional athlete. He is also the CEO of Kalinowski Enterprises and co-owner of several other businesses. In this episode, Sharran and Josh talk about the lessons learned from failure and losing one’s idea of success. Josh takes us through his journey from being a professional baseball player to becoming a CEO of multiple companies. But more importantly, he talks about what happens in between those two identities, what led him to write his book, and how he discovered a new way of living.
“If we try to do life alone, we will fail miserably. We might not fail immediately, but at the end of our life, we will realize, and we will look back and say, I just wasted an entire life not including people. ”
– Josh Kalinowski
In This Episode:
– Can you change your purpose and identity?
– How do you identify your burden?
– Sharran’s Top 3 Realizations
– The Art of Journaling and its Impact on Your Life
– The Two Beasts inside you: Which one do you feed?
– How important is it to go away in solitude?
– Who do you have around you?
– What is the best thing you can do for yourself?
– The Wisdom Formula
– Get Josh’s new book: Strike 3: What To Do When The Game’s Over But Life Is Not
Connect with Josh Kalinowski:
Connect with Sharran: